Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Urban Decay Makeup Setting Sprays

I've never been a makeup setting spray girl, not until I tried a facial mist from Kinerase and loved the way it held my makeup in place. I mean, come on, if MAC's Fix + does nothing for me, why would I expect lesser known products to? Maybe it was user inexperience but now that I've tried facial mists, I'm a convert. With summer coming I need everything in my arsenal to keep my makeup on during those hot, sweaty days.

Enter my favorite beauty brand, Urban Decay and their makeup setting sprays. With three formulations and super-cute names and packaging I have to give these a try.

For my super dry skin there's Dew Me (what an awesome name, huh?). Wake up, makeup and Dew Me! is the tagline for the product. Urban Decay claims this spray moisturizes skin for brighter, glowing skin and sets makeup to last all day. This product is best for dry or combination skin, right up my alley. You know how it is, mid day your face starts to feel dry and tight but this spray with moisturizers combats dryness to revive you. Plus, if you're like me storing this in the fridge is a great energizer for that mid afternoon slump.

For Oily skin types there's De-Slick for oil control. If you have normal skin or skin that reacts to the weather pick up All Nighter or 100% vegan SPF 8 Guardian Angel.

All Nighter, De-Slick and Dew Me retail for $29 for a 4 oz bottle. If that's too steep for you, or you haven't been converted like me, you can always try out the mini size All Nighter from Sephora, that retails for a measly $11 for .34oz, a great way to try it out without a huge commitment. I know that to me, it's the perfect addition to hit $50 free shipping on Sephora.com.

Have you ever tried this or any other makeup sprays? Do you have a favorite? Share with me, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment