Thursday, May 12, 2011

Maybelline ColorSensational High Shine

You know what I hate? When the internet and other retailers have to catch up with the ads that companies put out. For a couple months now I've seen ads for Maybelline ColorSensational High Shine Lipstick, but can't seem to find it anywhere, online or otherwise. I can't find it on Maybelline.com, it's not at Ulta yet and I haven't so much as spotted it in stores. UGH!

I'm not sure I can wait any more. I love the looks of these. I've used Maybelline's High Shine lipsticks in the past and they are great. With the emergence of all these great (and expensive) lipgloss like lipsticks from Dior, Chanel and MAC, I'm wanting one that's in everyone's price range to share with you. I'm not used to being ahead of the game, especially not in Maine where we usually don't hear hit songs until they've been around for a month or two. I want one now. You know what? I'll probably be on the hunt for all 10 gorgeous shades when they finally hit stores.

Tell me, have you seen these? Are you willing to pick up one for me? I might not survive unless I can get my hands on one.

Keep an eye out for my makeup tutorial on the ad picture whenever that sucker hits the internet. It's so gorgeous that I have to share a how-to with y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment