Sunday, May 29, 2011

Fitflops for Fashion

I'm sure you've seen them around, probably everywhere, and are just as appalled as I am, the "workout" shoes that have giant platforms and leave you with instability to help improve your leg muscles during daily activiity. That's all well and good. Who doesn't want that? Well, what if they're too ugly to see the light of day? Yeah, sorry, I'd rather have cankles than sport some of those fugly things. That's why I was surprised when I saw an ad for Fitflops in Self Magazine. Wow, those are kinda cute, I thought to myself. That's what I'm talking about.

Take a look at the Fitflop Pietra, isn't it pretty? These look just like sandals you'd find me wearing to the beach, no clunky platform, no wiggling to stand still, just a pretty shoe with rhinestones (!). Could you ask for more?

For those of you that are more girly, or like a little variety, there's also the Frou, a gorgeous suede-esque ruffled flower sandal. Just look at her...


With so many other styles to choose from you're sure to find something beautiful that you could see yourself wearing. Do yourself a favor and check out the site. I know from experience that regular ol' flipflops offer zero support for feet, knees, hips, even your back and even if these didn't help you tone up while you ran errands, shopped or strolled on the beach, they obviously offer a lot more support than the flat thongs we slide into every day all summer long.

Available at zappos and fitflop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment