Friday, May 13, 2011

Jo Malone French Lime Blossom Cologne


Now that we are less than two weeks away from my birthday, I can share my excitement. I love celebrating even though the parties are long gone and in it's place are quiet evenings at home, maybe even a present or two. Still, it does make me want to write a wishlist and while I'm sure no one will be buying me that purple Camaro I'm lusting after I bet some of the other items on my list are more do-able. I'll post the whole list on the big day, just for fun, but first I had to share with you an item that's been on it for years.

Jo Malone is known for her incredible fragrances. While it's a little odd to me to describe them as cologne, that's what they are called and I can sorta see why. These aren't cloying fragrances but light and airy scents, perfect for me to wear on or around my May birthday. While they all sound amazing I'm particularly in love with French Lime Blossom. I love lime, it just smells so fresh and reminds me of margaritas and mojitos, my favorite summer drinks, usually virgin.

To keep with the citrus theme I'm also really curious about the Nectarine Blossom and Honey cologne. Of course, being me, I'm also completely in love with Vintage Gardenia, a much less expensive version of Estee Lauder's Private Collection Tuberose and Gardenia scent. Honestly, the only one I've tried and wasn't a fan of was the Amber & Lavander as too much lavender makes me sneeze like a mother! I want to try all the rest!

Lucky for me if I purchase any of these scents from JoMalone.com you can pick two fragrance samples to try out and receive free shipping. If that wasn't enough there's products galore to choose from if colognes aren't for you there are lotions and bath oils and candles. Oh my!

No comments:

Post a Comment