Monday, May 9, 2011

Sephora Advanced Lash Booster


I should be ashamed of myself. Honestly, I didn't know what to expect from Sephora's Advanced Lash Booster but I'm sure glad I gave it a try, this mascara is super!

Let me preface this by saying I've been doing Mascara Monday for a while now and I still have plenty left to go. My needs vary greatly on a daily basis. Some days I like to look made up, others I'd rather look like I wasn't trying but still want to look great. I seriously think this mascara would kick ass for either type of day. Here's why...

While my lashes are fairly long and thick, they aren't very dark. One coat of this amazing mascara darkens them so they look like my lashes but better. You probably wouldn't even know I had mascara on, my lashes just look great. I'm not that girl, even on my laziest days one coat isn't going to cut it. I know there are girls out there that would disagree with me so I thought I'd share that tidbit.

Upon applying the second coat my lashes looked darker and longer, always a plus. It's a very subtle look but one I could live with. Makeup junkies will be able to tell you're wearing mascara, guys would not. Layer on a few more coats and my eyes look transformed, no clumps in sight, a perfect amount of curl, volume, length and color. I seriously look like I'm wearing natural looking falsies, not those over exaggerated Kim Kardashian lashes, but regular, "I need a boost" falsies. My lashes are so separated and lengthened without looking spidery.

Sephora, I will never doubt you again. I'm so glad I have two (2!) mini tubes of this mascara, I have a feeling I'll be using it all summer. Best of all, it's on sale (and hopefully not clearance) on Sephora.com for $12, not much more than my average Joe mascara at Wal-mart.

No comments:

Post a Comment