Saturday, May 14, 2011

Makeup Your Mind:Express Yourself by Francois Nars

Being that I am a makeup junkie and an avid reader, when you combine the two of these into one, I'm all over it. The perfect weekend read for me today would be Makeup Your Mind:Express Yourself by Francois Nars.

Weather permitting I will be spending my day outside slathered in SPF planting my garden and participating in my community-wide yard sale, getting rid of some more of the junk that seems to accumulate in my house day after day. It's never ending. While that sounds like it leaves little room for downtime, I assure you I'll have plenty of time to catch up on my reading between customers.

Mr. Nars has written a book that, like every other makeup addict out there, I have to get my hands on. The team plucked people off the street, both men and women interestingly, and made them over. They used people of many ethnicities and ages to show you how to achieve great looks for anyone, even down to the colors used. How great is that? The transparent pages show exactly what was done to create the finished product.

Reviewers raved about the range of looks included in this book and how wearable and down to Earth they are while still being fun and interesting, exactly the NARS way.

No comments:

Post a Comment