Friday, June 10, 2011

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Smart & Savvy

I'm a huge believer in gift kits, seriously, you can't go wrong. They virtually always retail for less than the products would cost on their own and you can get some cute minis for your makeup stash as well.

As you may know (I've mentioned it a million times before) I'm a huge klutz when it comes to loose powder anything. Give me a MAC pigment and I'll probably waste half of it between losing it in my makeup bag or spilling it on my clothes or bathroom floor. For that reason alone I avoid bareMinerals like the plague and I know I shouldn't. First of all, they have some amazing products that aren't loose and for those that are, they're too wonderful to skip because I'm a spaz!

I have my eye on this $49 kit, a $126 value, Smart & Savvy. That's me, smart and savvy. I have a very practical head on my shoulders and I like to think that I'm pretty intelligent and imaginative, hence a beauty blog to share my passion with the world. While I've tried bareMinerals foundation I've never tried any of the other products in this kit (except for a brief infatuation with Pretty Amazing Lipcolor in Moxie while I was shopping at Sephora). I haven't seen swatches of Savvy, the color in this collection, but a rosey tan sounds pretty amazing to me. Can't go wrong.

This kit also comes with Savvy eyecolor, a dual blush/bronzer in Clever and Chic Radiance, an Illuminating Mineral Veil, mini Flawless Definition Mascara, a Prime Time eye primer, Big & Bright Eyeliner in Intense Black and a Flawless Face brush for perfect application. These are all highly raved about products and this collection is a great way to try them out without shelling out too much money. Hurry, this item is limited edition and a Sephora exclusive and please, please, please tell me what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment