Friday, June 24, 2011

Face-Off Friday: Sophia Bush

It's not really a secret how much I love One Tree Hill and more accurately Sophia Bush. In fact as I'm sitting here writing this Season 8 of One Tree Hill is paused on my TV. I'm so shocked I haven't already profiled Sophia for a Face-off Friday. What was I thinking waiting so long?

Sophia is a gorgeous girl with her dark hair and hazel eyes but what really gets me is her adorable husky voice and those amazing dimples, I'm so jealous of those dimples. I think this girl can pull of any look and I really love the way both she and her character, Brooke Davis, dress. I wish I had some of the cash flow to dress the way she does. Again this week I'm focusing on clothes and makeup but feel free to base your decision on Sophia's always gorgeous hair.

In these picture of Sophia from Just Jared she's looking very down to Earth and approachable, like the best friend who lives next door. I love the dress and the gorgeous earrings as well as her relaxed down do. Her nude Louboutin's will go with everything and help lengthen her leg. I love how her earrings bring out the blue in her dress and the coral clutch perfectly matches the coral flowers. That is very clever. Instead of being completely matchy matchy she switched it up a little by going with both beautiful shades in her accessories.

And here's Sophia looking Va-Va Voom in a sexy red Herve Leger with YSL Ankle straps. You can't get much sexier than this and she definitely has the body for it. I love the pulled up hair with the interesting part and her simple and elegant makeup. Red really is her color and the zip up detail must have guys everywhere wishing they could unwrap her. I love that she went with minimal accessories to let the dress, and her body, steal the show! Plus, the lack of cleavage is classy instead of brash like it could have been had she been wearing a push up bra.

This one should be tough for me but it's not. I love Sophia in red even though it's not one of my favorite colors. The sexy look is more the style of her character but I really like it on Sophia as well. How did Chad Michael Murray ever let her get away? Honestly this girl looks good in everything. What are some of your favorite Sophia Bush/Brooke Davis fashion moments? Do share in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment