Friday, June 10, 2011

Face-off Friday: Cheryl Cole

Talks have officially fallen through to bring Cheryl Cole stateside as a judge on the X Factor but that doesn't stop her from being one of the hottest women around, does it? I didn't think so. Seriously, everyone needs to know of this beauty whether you live in the US or her native England. She routinely tops the "Hottest Women" lists and it's about time she got a little recognition in the US. Let's play Face-off Friday.

This one's kind of a two parter, haircolor and length/style. Which do you prefer or would you like a mix of the two?

Here's Cheryl sporting mahogany long locks. I love the way the color looks with her skin tone and eye color. Plus, her makeup really looks lovely to coordinate with her hair. The richer eye color was for an ad campaign but she stuck with it for a little while to spice things up. This is one of those very tricky colors to pull off but I think Cheryl does it.


Then there is Cheryl with shorter, brunette curls. I love how voluminous her hair always is and the fact that she admits to using extensions. The curls are soft and perfect without looking too "done." The subtle highlights add dimension and this is exactly the hair I wish I was born with.

As a brand ambassador for L'Oreal in the UK, which look do you prefer on Cheryl? Short and sweet? Long and lively? While I'm not normally one to choose a shorter hairstyle over a long one I really have to go with the shorter, curlier 'do. It's pretty, natural and really brings out her dimples and her eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment