Monday, June 6, 2011

Tarte MultiplEYE Lash Enhancing Mascara


I love when a mascara comes along that doesn't smear. Smearing is no fun, especially not for a girl who can't seem to keep her hands off her eyes. I think it's a nervous habit of mine, when I don't know what to do I pull at my lashes or rub my eyes. Now that I'm aware of it, I'm trying to stop. In the meantime I have a mascara that won't make me look like a panda. Tarte MultiplEYE Lash Enhancing Mascara.

Tarte's MultiplEYE line is amazing. I've tried a few of the other EYE products and they are not only a ton of fun but effective and this mascara was no exception. Besides not smearing I found a few other things to point out to you, dear readers. First of all, this seems to be a drier formula so that means your lashes aren't a glossy finish if you're into that sort of thing. It's a more natural look and I swear it looks like I just have naturally dark lashes even though they're normally a fairly pale brown. This one also seems to lift my lashes, giving them a pretty curl that's believable even without a curler (although my lash curler is Tarte)!

The best part, this baby is clinically proven to improve the condition of lashes, probably why my lashes felt more flexible and soft when the mascara was on them. And it does it all while being natural and free of tons of chemicals that you may want to avoid in your products. Best results will be achieved when you use all three items in the line (this is #3). You can buy a set of deluxe minis of #2 and #3 here. The Sephora website claims the mascara adds 638% more volume to lashes, I don't know about that but I did notice a lot more volume than I would have without it. I didn't have the best help with length but the very natural look works for me, it's perfect for the beach.

I do feel like I should point out that I got absolutely zero mascara on my makeup remover wipe at the end of the night which his highly unusual. Even waterproof formulas usually come off a little bit but this one didn't. You'd probably need a separate eye makeup remover to take it all off. That may sound like a negative but just think about how great it will work if you're active at the beach. If you like to swim I highly recommend this mascara. Also, at $24, I'm not sure I'd buy it just for the few days a year I go to the beach but the sample I have should last at least that long this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment