Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Tarte for True Blood

As many of you may know the new season of the cult hit True Blood is soon to be airing on HBO. This show has an amazing following and although I've never seen it I definitely have it on my Netflix Queue even if just for sexy Joe Manganiello who I've loved since his How I Met Your Mother and One Tree Hill (two of my favorite shows EVER) days. I remember little Anna Paquin in Fly Away way back when we were both kids now we're both married ladies, makes me feel old!

What you may not know is Tarte Cosmetics has teamed up with the makeup artists from the show to bring us mere mortals a taste of the True Blood beauty look. As a huge fan of Tarte's cheekstains I cannot wait to get my hands on the True Blood version when it releases on TOMORROW at Sephora. It appears to be a deep red color that can work sheerly on us fair folks and with added depth on darker skinned ladies.

There's also a Lipsurgence Lip Tint in Shimmering Red, perfect for those who want to try out a bolder color this summer. I'll be posting a review of my recent Lipsurgence purchase really soon so stay tuned for that.

When I saw a tiny photo (I guess Tarte is keeping it under wraps for now) of the 17 shadow palette in Cosmo I was super excited to see what it would look like. Unfortunately I can't find much information but I know it's going to be gorgeous. Tarte is a wonderful line and I couldn't be more impressed that they've teamed up with such a wonderful franchise for a little blood sucking vampire fun. I will keep you posted if/when I see photos of these lovely products.

No comments:

Post a Comment