Monday, June 13, 2011

Physician's Formula Cashmere Wear Bronzer

You know it's summer when I actually find myself wanting to wear bronzer. See, being on the fairest end of the spectrum, I'm hard pressed to find a bronzer that is actually light enough for my skin and that gives me a believable bronze. Physician's Formula Cashmere Wear Bronzer looks pretty promising though with it's light finish and pure cashmere extract in the formula. Seriously, that's pretty cool. Don't ask me what it does but it sounds fun doesn't it?

The website claims that this $14 bronzer will leave your skin feeling soft and nourished and come on, the cableknit print is adorable. Honestly, I would think they'd save something so cute for a product more associated with the colder, sweater wearing seasons but oh well. This bronzer is a mix of pearly bronze and gold so it will leave you with a shimmery finish, a look I prefer anyway. On me matte bronzers can sometimes read dirty and who wants that?

The best part about this product (besides the amazing price point that is) is that it's available in both bronze and light bronze so you can customize your level of tan. It's also hypo-allergenic, fragrance free and oil free/non-comedogenic.

My favorite way to wear bronzer is spread lightly across my entire face with a pop of peach or bright pink blush on the apples of my cheeks. It's the perfect compliment for beachy hair and bright eyes or lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment