Saturday, July 9, 2011

Avon Skin So Soft Plus Bug Guard



As you may or may not know I'm in Maine, decidedly the un-fashion capital of the world and also home of the blackfly, seriously this insect should be our state bird and often it is joked about as such. What is a beauty girl to do when she wants to enjoy some time outside? Seriously, if I could (and by could I mean if I felt like getting dressed and lugging my stuff to the deck) I'd be outside each and every time I write a post for DOC, the benefits of wireless internet.

We all know that sun protection is a big part of summer life and what more could we ask for than SPF with bug spray built right in, not just any bug spray but Avon Skin So Soft Bug Guard Plus. I've used this brand since I was a child and I love that it doesn't smell like straight up chemicals, it usually has a fairly nice scent that I don't mind wearing out of the house. It's DEET-free, hypoallergenic and dermatologist tested.

The bottle claims that this product is very water resistant and although the term has been outlawed lately I happen to think it's important to know for all sun protection. No product is truly waterproof and therefore you will need to reapply after intense sweating or swimming.

This spray makes it convenient to squirt all over your body before heading out and makes for easy application on the go. I would recommend this to anyone who enjoys being outside in the evening without being chewed alive by the insects.

No comments:

Post a Comment