Sunday, July 17, 2011

Ralph Lauren Blue

Happy Sunday everyone! I hope you're all enjoying the weekend. It wouldn't be right without a little bit of beauty.

Like many of you I'm sure, I don't feel complete without a dose of perfume. Even on the hot summer days when all I want to do is lounge in front of Netflix (minus the price hikes, thank you very much) with AC on high, I still want to smell perdy. You've probably heard me say it before but it bears repeating, I usually do not alter my makeup and beauty routines drastically in summer. I like items that can be used year round and that's why I'm such a fan of light, fruity or floral fragrances. This summer I can't be without my Ralph Lauren Blue.



Not that it matters much in the scheme of things but how cute is that bottle? It's classy and pretty and best of all it really evokes the scent of the product itself. This one is clean and fresh, never heavy or overpowering even when the temperature is soaring above 100 degrees. I reach for this one again and again. It's sweet but not too sweet, fruity but not overly so, I feel like it's perfect for everyone. It just smells like clean fresh skin and clothes but isn't as simple as that. I think you have to smell it for yourself in order to understand what I mean.

The other day Matt and I were in the car and after becoming quite immune to the Sweet Pea air freshener from Bath & Body Works Matt leans over and asks me if that's me that smells good. He's not one to notice, although he still notices more than most men, but it takes a lot for him to actually ask. It made me giddy with excitement, of course but it also made me want to spritz it on all of my clean clothes, on my sheets and towels and all over my house, it's that good.

What do you think? Do you have a favorite summer fragrance? Tell me all about it in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment