Friday, July 29, 2011

Finger Paints Aren't You Glad-iolous? Nail Polish


After a post on Essie Lilacism, I thought I'd share with you the polish that really started my lust for lilac nails. I've never been able to find the perfect color but when I spotted Finger Paints Aren't You Glad-iolous? in a magazine I knew it was exactly the color I wanted at a price point I could easily afford. If you're iffy about Essie for whatever reason you owe it to yourself to check this one out instead. Available at Sally Beauty for $4.99 )that's almost half off the price of an Essie Polish) and if you've got the Sally card it's only $4.49. I can deal with that! Here's a closeup of the color.....


This one looks even more blue based than Lilacism, the exact reason I love them both. These polishes get rave reviews for being up there in quality with big brands like OPI, Essie and China Glaze at almost half the price. If you're one of those girls who has to have every color out there, or if you're looking for something in particular that you can't find in other brands, I would definitely check out finger paints the next time you're in Sally Beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment