Friday, July 1, 2011

Face-Off Friday: Drew Barrymore

I can't believe it's Friday already! This week has flown by and it's time for another edition of Face-off Friday! Today I'm politely asking for who you'd like to see featured on Face-Off Friday so leave me your suggestions in the comments box!

This week's looks couldn't be more different from haircolor to makeup to clothing style, they're all up for debate on the beautiful Drew Barrymore. Drew's a fun actress but she makes an even better CoverGirl as showcased by these two amazing, and completely opposite, recent advertisements for the company. Take a look....


In the first shot we have Drew with her honey blonde highlighted locks, a look she had for a little while. It's quite classy and versatile, she could play any role with this 'do or just duck the paps in Hollywood. I love how the red lip and smoky eye elevate this hairstyle into uber-sexy territory. It just goes to show how easy you can change your look with a little makeup. Even the dress in this ad is classy and sophisticated while still being fun and very Drew-esque. I can't ever imagine Drew Barrymore looking boring.

In the second picture and one of Drew's newest for the brand, she's gone all out with her new auburn haircolor. We've seen her with every haircolor imaginable from dark to platinum and I just might consider saying this is my favorite. The chameleon really rocks this shade and it looks fantastic with her complexion. This is definitely a stand out from the crowd kind of look but it doesn't overpower with minimal makeup, just a peach cheek and lip and a slightly purple smoky eye with fantastic lashes. Even the dress in this shot is sex bomb! The cutouts are fun and flirty and I'm dying to see what the rest of the outfit actually looked like.

So ladies, what do you think? To me it's a toss up but if I had to choose I'd go with the more adventurous red just because I love how Ms. Barrymore can still surprise us after all these years. She's seriously looking better than she has in a long time! WTG Drew!

No comments:

Post a Comment