Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Clinique Chubby Stick Lip Colour Balm


I'm so behind the times. I've been meaning to post about this product since it first came out oh, last winter. Oops. I hope you'll forgive my laziness.

Clinique Chubby Stick Lip Colour Balm is just that, lip color and balm in a chubby stick. Personally I'm a huge fan of these types of products. The stick is so easy to use and versatile too. If you apply with just the tip you can line your lips and use just the edge and you can fill your lips in with one swipe. They travel very well and you don't have to worry so much about melting in your makeup bag the way you do with lipstick.

This one's moisturizing so there is no need for balm underneath, yet shiny enough that you don't need gloss on top. I love the color selection (8) and the $15 price tag ain't that bad either. I'll give that to Clinique, they do have decent prices, not too much more than what you'd pay at a drugstore for some brands. While it doesn't last that long who cares?!? You can look hella cute reapplying this one and I'm sure everyone will ask about it. "Are you coloring on your lips with a crayon?" I can see it now! Be prepared to perplex people, especially the men in your life, I can't imagine what dad's would say!!!!

Another great thing about these are the sheer colors, a great way to try out colors you'd never normally wear like bright pinks and corals as well as the pretty berry shades. As a fair girl with dark hair I'm sure if I had the balls to do it, mid to dark berries would look quite good on me, too bad I'm a chicken!

No comments:

Post a Comment