Friday, July 22, 2011

Face-Off Friday: August Magazine Covers

It's time to shake things up for Face-off Friday and I can't think of a better way than with a poll. Now if you vote in the poll feel free to give me your reasoning in the comments section as well as suggestions for people you'd like to see featured!

As I've said before I'm a huge magazine girl, I would estimate that I have around 500 in my house, thank God I have a pretty big place. I'm in the process of reading them all, weeding through them and keeping the ones I want. I have a collection of Cosmopolitans and Glamour scanning back to 2003, almost every single issue! I love it. It's a shame I don't plan on having children because I could only imagine how awesome that would be for a teen girl. Maybe my brother will have a daughter I can spoil with them when she's old enough.

This week I'm featuring four of my favorite magazines; Cosmo, Glamour, InStyle and Harper's Bazaar. While I can't actually say that I truly read Bazaar on a regular basis I did get a free subscription and I love looking at the pictures. The other three, well, I read those cover to cover pretty much the day I get them. So here goes. Take a good look over all the pictures and let me know what your pic is and why.




No comments:

Post a Comment