Thursday, July 14, 2011

Zoya Ivanka & Mimi

While we're very much in the height of summer I sometimes can't wait for it to be over, especially on those cloyingly hot days where you can't so much as move without dripping sweat. You know what else? I pretty much live for bright nail polish and my regular green and purples can look a little heavy in the hotter months.

While I'm not going to wish the end of summer upon anyone I definitely am going to start lusting after some polishes that I have to make my own, namely Zoya's Ivanka & Mimi. Both shades are shimmery and perfect for the transition into fall, still bright but slightly darker and more fall-minded than the pinks and corals we've been rocking all summer.

I love Zoya's shimmer formulation and I ADORE the way it clings to my nails and doesn't chip or dent. If you're hard on your nails like I am I highly recommend looking into Zoya and their polishes with shimmer. The wear is excellent and the colors are truly amazing no matter what shade you're looking for. I'm always looking to add to my collection and these two look like they have great promise for perfect pedicures year round. What do you think?

Ivanka

Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment