Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Living Proof 4 Packs

Plagued with frizz? Tried everything? Well unless you've tried Living Proof's No Frizz you haven't tried the real deal. Seriously this stuff works. It's honestly worth every single penny of the price and the only thing that truly gets the job done for my thick, curly hair. I haven't tried the shampoo and conditioner yet but trust me, if it's anywhere near as amazing as the styling creams, I'm on board. Those are a planned purchase for when I use up the TONS of bottles of product I have in my shower.

Living Proof is having a sale this week and you can pick up a 4 pack for only $19 (a $50 value). This offer is only available on the Living Proof Site HERE. Not only is this a great deal but shipping is free! Get on board! This kit includes a 2oz NO Frizz shampoo and conditioner and 1.7oz styling creams, one for straight-making and one for waves and curls in your choice of Fine to Medium, Medium to Thick and Thick to Coarse hair types.

I've tried both of the creams and they really do their job. Scrunch a little of the waves and curls into towel dried strands and you can be frizz-free even on the hottest of summer days. Straight styling cream is for those days when you feel like taking hot tools to your locks although that I have found that using it on my towel dried hair loosens and relaxes the curl with no additional work. I love the smell of both products, a really fresh citrus type smell that is light and almost non-detectable on the hair.

For those lucky enough not to be afflicted with frizz there's the Full 4 Piece Kit. This one includes 1.9oz mousse, 1.8oz cream, and 2oz shampoo and conditioner. Believe me I don't need the volume but I tried it out on my roots and boy, does it work! It's actually quite unbelievable.

Tips and Tricks: Use sparingly, you can always add more if you need it. For my long and thick hair I use about two nickel sized applications. To distribute evenly rub between palms to make the product easier to apply. Though not as sticky as other hair products I use (namely gel) if a quick wash still leaves your hands feeling a little icky, try adding an alcohol based hand sanatizer to them, it cuts through the ick factor tremendously.

No comments:

Post a Comment