Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Too Faced Primed & Poreless SPF 20 Bronze Tint


I embrace the pale I really do but that doesn't mean that I ALWAYS want to be Casper the Albino Ghost. Sometimes life just really calls for a little bit of bronze. Take today for instance, the eyes were played up yesterday and lips the day before, when does a girl have a chance to play up the skin. Sure, you can wear bright blush for a foxy flush, put on some sparkly bronzer but then the cheeks only get to have the fun. My forehead, nose and chin are jealous!

All kidding aside there is no way I can go to an important even this summer without a primer under my foundation. I just can't. Not only does primer help my makeup last all day but the colors stay true to life instead of facing and creasing in the sun. Foundation can oxidize and change color making you looking like you're wearing the wrong shade or spent too much time with a bottle of self tanner.

Too Face Primed & Poreless Bronze Tint is awesome. It's subtle but you can see a slight difference in the tone of your skin. It's so subtle in fact that when I tried it out I slathered it on Matt's forehead instead of my already covered face. He looked naturally tanner on his forehead but it wasn't as if he had a tanning mishap the previous weekend. There's also a very subtle amount of shimmer to liven up the skin. I mean, Matt's a boy, and no one would think he turned into a sparkling Edward the Vampire.

At $30 the price is pretty comparable to similar primers but this one really works. It's not as heavy as say, Smashbox, but the silky silicone makes your face feel soft and look matte. I love that this adds another layer of sun protection, something we need year round which really helps justify the price.

So whatever the occasion, work, play or mundane, you really need this product in your life and if you've never used a primer I promise you will not be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment