Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Boscia Black Mask, Pore Strips and Blotting Linens

Wow do my pores take a beating in the summer. Year round I'm pretty much a dry mess but add a little dehydrating sun exposure and my dry skin flakes up between exfoliations. Yet my skin still gets shiny from the sunscreen liberally applied to it every two hours. I could use some help and Boscia is coming to the rescue.

The quickest fix for the shinys is a blotting paper, or a Boscia calls it, a blotting linen. Instead of adding powder that can cake up or make your skin look fake and overly dry, just blot your face with a Boscia Blotting Linen. I'm completely lusting over the limited edition green tea version and for only $10 for 100 sheets it's something I can indulge in. That's the price of two green tea lattes that I drink every week in the winter, this can be my summer green tea fix. I love that they get Sephora's Natural Seal. Don't worry if green tea is not your thing, they have a regular formulation as well as other limited edition versions throughout the year.


For those pores there are many options but I can't get over the coolness factor of Boscia's Black Mask and Black Pore Strips! At $34 and $15 respectively they are a little on the pricey side for masks and pore strips but they are completely worth the price, they work. I can't tell you the great things I've heard about this mask, it seems like it's everywhere, everyone and their mother is trying it out and looking awesome while doing it. The black pore strips adhere better to the skin, really pulling all the impurities out of the nose. Blackheads stand no chance with these. If you haven't had much luck with these types of products and suffer from blackheads you might want to give these a try. If you're fascinated by what comes out of your pores (and I know I can't be the only one) the black really makes everything show up to show how effective they are.

Do yourself a favor and check out this amazing brand the next time you're at Sephora, the black mask is exclusive to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment