Monday, July 4, 2011

Urban Decay Lip Love Honey Infused Lip Therapy

Happy 4th of July Americans!!!! What a better way to celebrate our freedoms by expressing ourselves with makeup. At least that's what I tell myself.


To go along with today's Mascara Monday post featuring Urban Decay Cannonball mascara I thought I'd bring you info on another great UD product, Lip Love Honey Infused Lip Therapy. This stuff is fantabulous! Not only is it not sticky but it smells and tastes just like honey, a new flavor for me! I'm the girl who has every flavor imaginable but honey isn't one that I have in my collection. Until now!

These glosses are $16 but honestly I found this product to be basically a 2-n-1, a twofer if you will. Not only are they shiny and delicious on your lips but they really are hydrated after just one use. This gloss contains antioxidants and natural oils and I swear I could feel how soft my lips were even after a day of trying on and subsequently removing lippies like it was going out of style.

I love the fact that these glosses are sheer yet have more pigment than a lot of glosses on the market. I tried on Failbait and I could actually see the peach/orange/coral on my lips. I'm completely lusting after Stung, a berry shade because I don't have nearly enough berries in my collection and it actually looks good on me if I have the balls to wear brighter shades out of the house.

I should mention that the applicator, a plastic squeeze tip by the way, squirted out a little too much product for one application but that may be because it was the tester at Sephora. If you have a pet peeve with that you might want to look into these before purchasing.

No comments:

Post a Comment