Thursday, July 21, 2011

CoverGirl Wet Slicks Fruit Spritzers



You know what I love? Cheapie lipglosses! They are pretty high up on my list of the best things in life. Even though I own over 200 glosses there are definitely some that are better than others, some I reach for more often than others. They're thick but not goopy, non-sticky, scented/flavored and sheer enough for every day use without being completely clear. I know it sounds like I'm asking for a lot but I'm not, not when CoverGirl Wet Slicks Fruit Spritzers can meet all requirements.

I love that these cost less than a cup of fancy coffee and are easily available at many of the stores I'm in and out of all the time, Walmart, Target, every drugstore imaginable. How great is that? Available in 12 colors and fruity scents I'm sure you can find one you love. They are all pretty sheer, slightly shimmery and high shine. They smell and taste amazing, not unnatural and chemical tasting like other cheap glosses.

The best part about these is the texture. They are not watery but they aren't thick and goopy either. There is not a trace of stickiness so you don't have to worry about getting your hair stuck to your lips in a windstorm. They are slightly hydrating but they don't take the place of a good balm.

Have you tried these? Let me know your favorites in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment