Thursday, July 14, 2011

Dr. Brandt Pores No More Hint of Tint

Summer, Summer, Summertime! With the heat comes greasy skin and shine, it's pretty inevitable and unavoidable but that doesn't mean you have to live with it. I'm not! Enter Dr. Brandt Pores No More Hint of Tint.

This $45 bundle of love does it all. It soaks up oil, mattifies, reduces the look of pores and even gives you a little bit of bronze color. Use alone or under makeup for a perfect summer look.

I've used the original Pores No More and although it's a splurge I really think it's worth it. My skin looked amazing and makeup application was a breez on my now silky skin. If you're hesitant to shell out the big bucks definitely get a sample at Sephora or check for it when you place an online order as I've gotten many samples of this with my orders.

Even though I have fairly dry skin I didn't find that this product sucked the moisture from my face, it just left me soft and shine-free. The hint of tint is perfect for anyone from super pale to medium toned olive skin but I wish they would come out with a version for those of you who are darker than that.

This product is antibacterial (whatever that means in this case) and free of major chemicals like sulfates, fragrances and dyes, perfect if you're trying to do your part to help the planet and green your routine at the same time.

If you're not looking for tint or you're looking for some help with your mature skin check out Dr. Brandt Pores No More and Dr. Brandt Pores No More Anti-Aging, respectively. You can't go wrong with this great brand!

No comments:

Post a Comment