Thursday, April 14, 2011

Covergirl LiquiLine Blast


Wow. In a huge oversight on my part I forgot to mention these when I got one of these fabulous eyeliners for Christmas this year. Forget shelling out tons for fancy liners (even though I do love me some Urban Decay 24/7 liners). Well, this range isn't very big but what it lacks in size it definitely makes up for in awesomeness.

I love lining my eyes with a pretty liner. I'm not a huge black liner girl, although I do love it, I just don't usually do it. I prefer a bright, funky eye color, bright blues, greens, purples, those are my favorites. Sometimes I line only the top, sometimes adding in the bottom but I love the look either way.

I love these creamy, gel-like liners. They go on so smoothly and do not run or smear all over my eye by the end of the day. They come in great shades, your standard black, dark brown and charcoal gray, eggplant purple, bright blue (the one I have) and a bright lime green that I cannot wait to get my hands on.

Honestly, I've never really understood smudging your eyeliner until now. With these it was like a lightbulb went off. It's all in the smudger. The tip of this rubbery one is perfect for subtle smudging and, unlike other brands, the cool texture does not just erase the liner you worked so meticulously to apply. Instead of using a Q-tip and leaving traces of cotton dangerously close to falling in my eye, I've taken to using this smudger with every liner I own when I want the smudgey look. That's how much I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment