Friday, April 22, 2011

NARS Summer '11

What a beautiful way to kick off the weekend! I'm really trying to enjoy the spring and not rush into summer but it's hard. Even harder now that I've seen sneak peeks of NARS' upcoming collection. I'm not usually such a NARS-head but I can't stop thinking about Cap Ferrat eyeshadow trio, I swear, it's going to make appearances in my dreams. I can't get over the gorgeousness, take a look.

The rest of the collection looks pretty amazing as well. See...

Clockwise from top left...
Dogon Duo Eyeshadow- Shimmery taupe and charcoal/black. The classic smoky eye look come to life in one place or a highlight and liner combo for the faint of heart.
Wonder Lip Gloss- Sheer orange gloss with a hit of gold shimmer, the perfect combo for a fun in the sun look.
Kismet and Écume Nail Polishes- Kismet is a shimmering golden yellow perfect for those with warm, golden undertones and Écume is a opaque white, white-out style only chicer.
Queen Soft Touch Shadow Pencil- Golden green shadow pencil for single swipe color and lining capabilities in one.
Bolero Velvet Matte Lip Pencil- Melon-y peach matte lip pencil perfect for wearing alone or layering under gloss.
The aforementioned eye shadow trio I'm currently lusting over.
Carthage Pure Matte Lipstick- The perfect slick of matte hot pink for the sweltering nights out. I might be too timid for this one.
Exotic Dance Duo Eyeshadow- Metallic silvery white paired with metallic gold, both universally flattering shades, perfect to wear to the beach on those hot summer days.
Not to wild for me is Mayflower Lipstick, a sheer raspberry-esque shade that evokes images of pilgrims based on the name but probably couldn't be further from the truth.
Last but not least, New Order Highlighting Blush, is described as a soft pink blush with gold and silver shimmer although it certainly appears lavender in the picture.

Do you think I can survive the wait? What about you? What are you going to pick up from this gorgeous collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment