Thursday, April 28, 2011

Olay Total Effects Dark Circle Minimizing Eye Brush


In my old age one of the first things I noticed was how much easier it is to get dark circles. If I sleep any less that I normally do, even a few minutes, I'm plagued with bright blue rings around my eyes. Lucky for me they aren't too noticeable but they bug me all the same. I've been looking at YSL Touche Eclat for years but I can't shell out that kind of money, period. It's really non-negotiable for me. Not only am I not able to afford it, I'm too stubborn to do it anyway, no matter how great of a product it is. For that reason alone I totally have a beauty crush on Olay's Total Effects Dark Circle Minimizing Eye Brush.

I'm a sucker for packaging but the second I have troubles with it buh-bye! I've had very little success with clicky pen style makeup dispensers *looking at you Stila Lip Glaze* so I'm dying to know how this version works. Then again, I'd be much more patient when it came to a product for my undereyes. I have plenty of lipgloss, I don't need to have a Stila Lip Glaze, I have to have this pen!

Any type of concealer is too heavy under my eyes, it really shows the dryness and those pesky little lines no matter what I do. My skin is dry all over so it's not a matter of a better eye cream, that doesn't seem to help my concealer look any better. This product is lighter than concealer with only a touch of color. I can't imagine it's a one size fits all shade but if it's luminizing I think most complexions could get away with it. This handy little pen claims to reduce the look of dark circles, fine lines and puffiness, even out texture and tone, hydrate and firm with plumping hydration. At half the price of Touche Eclat I'd say we have a winner. Let me know if you've tried it and what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment