Sunday, April 17, 2011

Amanda Seyfried in UK Marie Claire

Since Mean Girl's I've been infatuated with the gorgeous Amanda Seyfried and she keeps popping up everywhere I look. Not only is she the new GF of Ryan Phillippe (that bitch!) but she's starring in the non-Disney version of Red Riding Hood. On my Netflix Queue there's Veronica Mars (I can't believe I missed out on that when it was on the air) and Wildfire (ditto).

Then, as I completely ignored the stacks of magazines currently taking over my house, I happened to pick up the UK version of Marie Claire while at Border's. Check out these gorgeous pictures, I just had to share them with you.


Can I be Amanda Seyfried when I grow up? What big eyes you have, my dear. What big lips you have, my dear. Gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment