Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Guerlain Terracotta Bronzer

By now you all know just how pale I am, so pale in fact that most foundations don't come in shades light enough for my complexion. It's a pretty big bummer but I've learned to embrace it. I haven't really gotten into bronzer but I'm pretty ready to go in that direction this summer after hearing so many wonderful things about Guerlain's Terracotta Bronzer. I'm in no way advocating the nearly $50 price tag but for someone who needs a very light application, not to mention a flawless, perfectly non-orange shade it might just be worth a try.

Available in seven shades there is one that is guaranteeded to work with your skintone and undertones. Infused with moisturizing ingredients it practicaly screams out to to my super dry face. Best of all, this bronzer is not going to leave you looking like a carrot or an Ooompa Loompa, not a pretty look, no matter your age or celebrity status. It's scared me off bronzers in the past, that and overly shimmery or too matte shades. This is the perfect slightly shimmery look that just glows in the sun, exactly what I'm going for.

My face is practically drooling right now. Anyway, I've got a few months to think it over, play around with testers and make a final decision before summer rolls around. We are not skipping spring here and going straight to summer, no way. It's unacceptable considering that means we have to skip my birthday and all the fun activities that spring brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment