Saturday, April 9, 2011

Urban Decay 24/7 Shadow Pencils

I feel like I'm behind the times but none the less I want to share my information with you. By now you've probably seen Urban Decay 24/7 Shadow Pencils all over the blogosphere, and that's fine. I don't always have to be the first, I just want to give you my special, can't get it anywhere else, opinion.

I think I'm in love. I adore all things UD but these just bring my obsession to a whole new level. Apply these alone or over the brand's Primer Potion for an all day look. I can't get over how beautiful the colors are, check them out on two of my favorite sites, Product Girl and KarlaSugar. Without access to each shade there is just no way I can describe how beautiful they are to you with words alone, you'll have to see the pictures on these two sites. I read these two blogs daily and am always impressed with these ladies dedication to their craft. Go look at the swatches, I'll give you a chance.

You back? Do you see what I mean? Every single one of those shades screams my name and I cannot wait to get my hands on Narc, Clinic and Delinquent in particular. Have you tried these, please tell me you love them as much as I know I'm going to.

No comments:

Post a Comment