Thursday, April 21, 2011

Estee Lauder Island Oasis Palette and Sea Star Bronzing Blush

Ready for summer yet? I know, we've barely made it into spring but that doesn't mean a girl can't dream. I'm sure I'll be dreading my decision come the first 100 degree day. Maybe not if I have a few of these friends by my side.

How about this wonder? This can be my right hand (wo)man all year round. Who doesn't love a good brown/gold shadow, add in a copper, a gorgeous shimmery blue and light gray and you're all set for the entire season. Estee Lauder shadows are fabulous with just the right combination of softness and pigmentation. I'm loving this.

Every pale girl's friends, bronzing blush. I've heard great things about Estee Lauder bronzers, tremendously good things about pigmentation and color choice. As a fair girl I'm not going to look right in any but the lightest shades of bronzer, period. Without turning into a muddy (or worse, orange) mess. Until now. I've seen swatches on light skin like mine and it's pure gorgeousness! This peachy-bronze blush is gorgeous and I'd absolutely wear it all year round. Then, there's the totally girl crush-worthy look of this bronzer. The starfish, although not really a fish I've been told, goes all the way through to the pan. How pretty would this look every time you whipped out your compact?

Don't miss out on this collection. At the very least pick up the completely amazing Bronze Goddess fragrance that's only around this time of year. It was one of the first "big girl" perfumes I tried a couple years ago. The smell is completely summer to me, light without being invisible.

Hurry before it's too late and you miss out, like I've done with limited edition offerings from Estee lauder that I now realize I cannot live without. Metamorphosis, anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment