Friday, April 8, 2011

Face-Off Friday: Emma Stone

I love Emma Stone. Not only is she beautiful without actually knowing it but she's an amazing comedic actress. Her flame red hair sets her apart from all of the other actresses and she's easily the most down to Earth, least likely to end up in rehab actress I've seen. I've loved her since Superbad as Jules, the cute girl Jonah Hill's character had a crush on.

It's hard to deny that she's gorgeous, has beautiful unique features and can easily pull off many of today's top styles. It's hard to decide which to go for with Emma.

This picture almost makes me want to quit growing the color out of my hair and become a redhead again, almost. Look how cute she is with freckles on her nose and red hair. I think we've come a long way but I remember when I was younger reading about special makeup for redheads, colors you could or couldn't wear if you had flaming red hair. No longer. How flawlessly does Emma Stone pull off navy shadow? Her warm cheek color and subtle lips let all the attention be on her eyes and I think she looks beautiful.
The real winner for me is this look.
Not many women can pull off red lips, especially not with equally bright hair but Emma does it perfectly. Her makeup artist picked exactly the right shade for her coloring, not too blue, not too orange. Her light silver eyes and blue lined eyes are pretty but subtle enough not to compete with her lips. I have to commend her for rocking such a bold look. It's rare to see a young actress who doesn't look like she's playing dress up when sporting a red lip, probably why I never dare to do it on my own time. Beautiful Emma, really paid off. I can't wait to see her in more movies. Easy A was the funniest flick I've seen in a long time.

2 comments:

  1. She is simple great. I also like her acting in comedy serial. She is a natural beauty.
    bodylift

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I agree, she's so naturally beautiful, it's unfair. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete