Friday, April 22, 2011

Face-Off Friday: Abbie Cornish

The facts of life, the less loved magazines make their way to the bottom of the pile while I polish off the new ones the day they come. Is that wrong? I don't think so. It's not like I favor one child over another but I tell you that Marie Claire, she's the ugly step-child. Don't get me wrong, I like the magazine, it's just hard to compete with my love of InStyle, Glamour, Self and Cosmo. I'm so backed up that I was still reading February's issue, that is until the April issue came with the gorgeous Bradley Cooper on the cover. Once I could tear my eyes off him I had to wonder, who's that girl?

It's none other than Abbie Cornish, the Abbie Cornish of girlfriend of Ryan Phillipe fame, one of the stars of the new flick Sucker Punch. Now she's posing with Bradley Cooper? No fair! I loved her in Stop-Loss but I didn't even recognize her with her new brunette hairstyle. It's time for us to decide, which do we like better, it's time for a Face-Off.

Abbie as a beautiful, if somewhat blurry, blonde. Or...

A striking brunette with Bradley Cooper.

Let's try not to let Bradley get in the way of our judging here. I think she looks amazing both ways but you can hardly tell she's the same girl. What a difference a dye job makes. I could only dream of this kind of transformation from haircolor alone. If I had to pick one I'd go with brunette, she looks more exotic with the haircolor and cut, it just seems playful and low-maintenance, girl next door. What do you think? I'm dying to know, as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment