Friday, April 1, 2011

Face-off Friday: Hilary Rhoda

You're probably thinking "Hmm, I've never heard of Hilary Rhoda" but believe me, even if you don't know her by name you undoubtedly know the girl. She's the gorgeous face of Estee Lauder, a swimsuit model, the girl with the beautiful full eyebrows. See, now you know who I'm talking about.

This week's face-off is a tough one, she looks beautiful both way. Hilary's going head to head with herself in two distinctly different styles, super glam smoky eye and bronzed and beautiful casual-chic. If you're not inspired looking at these next two images then I'm sorry, we just can't be friends.

What's not to love about this one. Her beautiful, mysterious brunette locks covering one eye, the smoky eye that just begs you to come hither, her always fabulous skin and big pouty lips. The girl won the beauty jackpot. I just love the gorgeous shade of her eyes and how the dark makeup plays them up. What about you?

In this Hilary looks like the playful girl next door. Just look at that bone structure and the way the shimmer draws attention to her perfect nose and cheekbones. This look makes me think she's been playing in the sun all day, sipping beers in the sun, playing a little beach volleyball with the boys. Her gorgeous eyes are framed by those brows, a touch of shimmer and a smidge of black liner. The rest of her face is shimmery and bronzed. Too beautiful for words wouldn't you say?

I'm so inspired by these looks that they both deserve to win. I can't decide. It's a tie. Someone be my tie breaker, I beg of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment