Thursday, April 7, 2011

Herben Essentials


Do you love the scent of oranges like I do? I find myself eating tangerines just for the smell. I love the way it lingers in my presence and lifts my spirits. That's why I fell in love with these babies, natural, essential oils that eliminate germs on contact like any respectable hand sanitizing wipe. I could smell these through their individually wrapped packages and through the outer bag and they smell delicious, just like oranges. You can even use them for aromatherapy purposes and you don't even need to take them out of the package to do so.

These wipes clean the grime from my hands amazingly well without leaving them sticky or with a slimy residue. They do not contain scary chemicals that get rid of the good bacteria, not helping you in the end. They are individually wrapped for freshness and I have had no issues with them drying out.

I've had these suckers for a while and you might be asking yourself why I bothered to write about something like this. Reminders, that's why. As I was reading in Marie Claire about the contents of Tamara Mellon from Jimmy Choo's bag I noticed these babies in there. If the designer of some of the chicest shoes around loves these how can I not? They're perfect for toting around in your bag and you do not have to worry about your hand sanitizer spilling and ruining the lining of your pricey bag.

I got mine at TJ Maxx but a quick google search tells me they're available at HerbenEssentials.com's Online Store. They also come in Lemon, Peppermint, Eucalyptus, and Lavender or you can buy a mixed bag of Lemon, Peppermint and Lavender. They also come in Pet and Yoga Towlettes both of which are lavender scented. I'm super curious about the peppermint and lemon and will have to keep my eye out for them when I'm in TJ Maxx next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment