Saturday, April 16, 2011

Harrods Shoe Salon

With the upcoming nuptials of Prince William and Kate Middleton it seems like the whole world is absolutely mad for memorabilia, mad I tell you. Not since Princess Diana's wedding has everyone been so crazy obsessed with all things England. Me, I've got enough knick-knacks lying around, I'd rather have some shoes. Harrod's, the department store that epitomizes British glamour, and the shoe salon are calling my name. Just take a look at this ad...



Wow. Breathtakingly gorgeous. I want to go now. Grab my credit cards and buy shoes I absolutely cannot afford. I bet the country is completely taken over by tourists right now and will be for two more weeks, until the big "I do's."

What do you think is better to obsess over Harrod's or possibly tracking down Prince Harry and convincing him to make you the next Princess?

No comments:

Post a Comment